Anonymous asked: Why are you so angry about JLaw's nudes being leaked? I thought you didn't like her.
- i am angry because this is just another example of women being shamed for taking nudes instead of the douchebag who spreads them being shamed for violating someone’s privacy like that
- i am angry because nobody deserves this, regardless of how i feel about their personality
- i am angry because this is pure misogyny and shows how women aren’t respected in our culture
- i am angry because she did not consent to having those pics posted everywhere but they still were
- i am angry because on the VERY RARE occasion this happens to a male celeb he is not shamed but rather the perpetrator is and it’s forgotten quickly whereas this will haunt jennifer for years and years to come
- i am angry because this was a sex crime and people are treating it like a joke
- i am angry because she is being exploited/objectified and some gross dudebros are probably jacking off to those pics
- i am angry because people are CONGRATULATING the fucker who did such an atrocious thing to her instead of being appalled
listen i may not like her personally but the fact remains that as a human being she is entitled to body autonomy and to choose who sees her naked body and who doesn’t
Also why do guys try and chat you saying that they’ll take you out for dinner and stuff up and then when they’re rejected flaunt other girls in front of your face and then find a girl for the night? This happened to Crystals uni friend and it’s so sleazy and gross.
Sooo tired but I’ve had such a good day.
Celebrated my brothers results and getting into uni with food at this American restaurant in strood which was delicious. After I went to Crystal’s birthday party which was so much fun. We then spontaneously decided to go out after and we went to casinos and only got there at 2. That was my first time going there since 3 years ago just before I started uni. Still dead as always but it was a lot of fun- we danced on the stage so everyone was looking but we didn’t care. Felt so weird being there in a tight dress with heels which is so out of character for me to wear out anyway (I’m a casual chick) but it felt nice to dress up to go out for once.Gonna crash and sleep but yea- it was fun!